Friday, October 18, 2013

Pictures

The start of the sisterhood of the traveling bracelet! A great surprise after work.

The Hildegaard´s! Such an encouragement to me.

"Caracol" stairs going down to the kitchen at CENCA.
The little section of the office where my desk is.

My station is the one on the right.

CENCA


San Antonio de Padua church.

Part of the garden area.

The other part and the side of the sanctuary with beautiful stained glass.

A convent next door.

The tiny Nazarene church.

Larcomar. A mall built into the side of the cliff.
View of the coast from Larcomar.

Miraflores. A memorial to the victims of a car bomb set off by a terrorist group.

My favorite coffee shop so far!


Moka italiano at Origen.



My house is officially for sale. Moving is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment